Updated: Oct 27 16
Created: Mar 01 16
Yeast-free; with dairy-free & egg-free options
Makes approx 45 Pizza Pops.
- 3 eggs, beaten *or ½ cup [125 ml] liquid egg substitute
- ¼ cup [65 ml] plain yogurt or sour cream *or coconut milk
- 1/3 cup [85 ml] melted butter *or coconut oil
- 3/4 cup [185 ml] pizza sauce *or salsa, tomato puree, etc
- 1½ cup [375 ml] cheddar, shredded *or cheese substitute
- 1½ cup [375 ml] onions & sweet peppers, minced
- 1 pkg Pizza Cup mix [290g]
- Oil and pre-heat Cake Pop machine. Spoon batter into a pastry bag. Squeeze enough batter to fill each pop mold.
- Snap lid of Cake Pop machine securely, and cook 3 minutes. Remove cooked pops. Repeat.
- Cool slightly & serve on cocktail picks.
Good to know:
These freeze well.
Variety is Fun: add chopped pineapple, olives, pepperoni, ham, bacon, etc.
Egg-free/Dairy-free baking: See our Substitutions for Allergies & Sensitivities page.